BLOCKTON CHILD DEVELOPMENT SCHOOL
is a State Certified, Private School and Child Care of Curriculum Development.
We provide High Quality Child Care
Preschool and School Age Programs.
We care for children 4 weeks to 13 years of age. Each child is treated as an individual and valued. Children are taught with a hands on approach. Goals are set for each child and teachers discuss progress with parents daily.
Dropping off and picking up your child or children will be a comforting experience. Daily snacks and coffee is provided to staff and families in our staff/family resource center (free wi-fi available).
The bonds that we make with the children and the families are everlasting. Blockton Child Development School will do everything
possible to meet your family's expectations!
Look at what we have to offer:
- Affordable Tuition
- Full Time, Part Time, or Drop In Care Available
- Breakfast, Lunch and Snack Included
- Full Time OR Part Time 4K program aligned with the WI State Standards.
- Sibling Discount----10% discount for 1st and 2nd child
Our Private Christian School of Curriculum is based on the belief that our children's needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire staff is committed to meeting those needs. Developmentally age appropriate lessons are implemented daily which will surely enhance your child's growth and development. Blockton Child Development School's mission is to always put the needs of God's Children first. We strive to build and maintain strong relationships with our families, children, staff, and the surrounding community.
Blockton Child Development welcomes the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best nurturing and educational programs for ages 4 weeks to 13 years of age in the Franklin/Oak Creek area.
Benefits We Provide:
- Affordable Rates!!!!!
- Part Time / Full Time or Drop In Care
- Certified and Degreed Teachers
- On-site Behavior Management Consultant
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Snack Included
- BCDS participates in "Healthy Bites", a Wisconsin guide for improving childhood nutrition.
- Full Day or Half Day 4K Program aligned with the WI State Standards. (Creative Curriculum)
- Specials for the 4K program include:
*Yoga for Kids
*Ministry moments with Pastor Deschaine
- Conveniently located on the Franklin Bus Route for School Age Children
- Drop In Care Available to the Community for all ages, and for school days off!!
- Tutoring Available for School Age Children (ages 5-13)
- Individual Learning Plans for Each Child (ILP)
- Before and After Care for School Age Children
- Affordable Rates!